Skip to main content

My Dream, My future: Accountant or Manager


My dream my future
Many people have their dream. Dream is what they want to achieve. Dream is what you want to become in the future. A dream guides people to became a better person.




Me? My Dream? I want to became a succesful person and to finish my studies. Now I am at grade 10 I want to became an accountant or a manager someday. Thats why I study hard. Became when you have a dream you will have a future. And my dream is not just for me it is also for my family because they are doing anything just so I can finish my study. My dreams are for them. I want to pay back all their sacrifices and hardwork for me.




This is my dream and I will do everything to make that came true because when your dreams come alive your unstoppable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT

His Execellency Mr. Rodrigo Roa Duterte President-Republic of the Philippines Malacanang Palace, Manila July 9 ,2018 Dear Mr. President Before anything else I would like to greet you a great day. When i heard you win in the last election I was expecting that you will lead the Philippines well.I am writing this letter as a pro-Duterte. I would like to tell you some of my concern and opinion  as a student. About the no assignment policy I like it but we observe that some of the school were not following it. As a student I would like to be able to do it at all schools because it will help us. We were able to focus more in reviewing without assignment . M any of the citizens do not agree to your project War on Drugs. But I agree to it because it will lessen the crimes happening in the Philippines . I believe that its not your fault that many people are dying on the campaign Oplan Tokhang or what they call Extra Judicial Killing. Because the police where the one who is involve...

Reflection and Reactions to the Lesson

I discovered many things about blogs and I learned that making article is not easy but it is interesting. Maybe there are some challenges that I have experience like I wrote a wrong information, but I read more articles so that I can correct the wrong information I wrote. Another one is having typos, it is important in an article that you shouldn't have a typo because there are many persons who can see your article, we can overcome this problem by checking again your article. Moving on, I will keep the knowledge that I learned about blog and internet and use this for the future.

Children's Month: Pagmamahal ang tamang pag-aaruga

Taon-taon ay ipinagdiriwang natin ang Children's Month sa buwan ng Nobyembre. Ang them ngayong taon(2018) ay  "Isulong: Tamang pag-aruga para sa mga bata". Sabi nila ang mga bata ay  regalo ng Diyos. Pagkapanganak ng mga bata ay wala pa silang alam kayat kailangan nila ang pag-aaruga. Lahat ng mga bata ay kailangan ng pag-aaruga. Walang batang kayang mabuhay ng mag-isa. May iba iba tayong paniniwala kung paano ang pag-aaruga ngunit ang mahalaga ay mahal natin sila. Pagmamahal at respeto ang kailangan para sa tamang pag-aaruga. Ang mga bata na lumaking lalaking disiplinado at mayrespeto ay magiging Mabuti syang tao at magiging magandang ehemplo sa mga kabataan at susunod pang mga bat.                                                                                    ...